Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

28 April 2024 04:34

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: jane thomas
Subject: human gyroscope
Question: who sells human gyroscopes and how much do they cost? Is there a website where I can look at them ?
Date: 4 August 2004
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Bill Sisson - 06/08/2004 15:49:47
 Hi
I just stumbled across your question whilst reseaching human gyros. I run an engineering workshop called Bespoke Engineering and I'm building a gyro for my own amusement but if your serious about buying one I would consider doing another one assuming the first one works properly. I should have it finished in a couple of weeks get in touch if you're interested.

Bill

Report Abuse
Answer: scott mills - 19/08/2004 15:25:09
 i'm looking to buy a gyroscope too let us know if your one work and if you feel like building another

Report Abuse
Answer: Jody Le Bredonchel - 19/08/2004 22:37:44
 Hi there

I have a 2 ringed human gyroscope (Challenger) for sale if you are still interested or don't have any luck elsewhere. It is one year old and in great condition but I need to sell it as I am due to start a teaching course and will not have time to run it. You can contact me on 07717 825845 or via email on jodysgonesurifng@mail.com. Cheers, Jody.

P.S I can email pictures if required.

Report Abuse
Answer: Jody Le Bredonchel - 26/08/2004 19:52:03
 just to correct my previous answer, my email address is jodysgonesurfing@mail.com.

Report Abuse
Answer: zach - 25/09/2004 08:12:29
 so what happened to bill and building his gyro, did it turn out, about how much did it cost to build any major snags, and when it was all said and done ,was it worth it

Report Abuse
Answer: Jim Hare - 01/07/2005 23:42:20
 We are a manuafactuer of human gyroscopes. We have just comppleted a new state of the art design, using lightweight material (Chromeoley) and state of of the art manufacturing process.

check out our web site @ www.gyrogym.com

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products