Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

20 April 2024 00:58

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: rav
Subject: New Experimental Results
Question: Dear Sandy Kidd & Friends:

Check out the link below to see how oscillatory torque produces propulsive rotation of the gyro:
http://relmachine.blogspot.com/2017/01/watch-ror-of-gyro-resonant-oscillatory.html

This is conclusive proof (a second time, the first time being my video posted on my blog back in May 2016) that the gyro can be used for propulsion using pulsating or oscillating torque. Further the frequency of pulsation has to be with a specific range (determined by the physical characteristics and the angular momentum of the gyro involved).

This is exactly analogous to an LC circuit, wherein the resonant frequency range and the smooth * strong response of the circuit are linked to the physical characteristics of the circuit, including the inductance of the inductor involved.

Enjoy!
Date: 13 January 2017
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Nate - 13/01/2017 23:42:42
 Here's another way to oscillate a gyro and get lift:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rngS9x2yMs

Report Abuse
Answer: Nitro - 20/01/2017 16:19:01
 Hi Rav and Nate

I have taken the trouble to look at both of your videos and cannot understand what it is that they are supposed to show - perhaps you could elucidate. As you have obviously put a great deal of work into each machine and you obviously believe you have something to demonstrate it would be a shame if your efforts were wasted for the sake of a simple explanation of what you believe the video shows.

Now I have taken the trouble to look at your videos perhaps you will return the favour and look at mine and put up you opinion as to what happens next......

Kind regards

NM

Report Abuse
Answer: James - 26/01/2017 01:14:43
 Sorry NM,
Nate's entries are not being posted. (?)

Report Abuse
Answer: Nate - 23/10/2017 23:53:14
 Nitro,
I have explained my work here: Nate - 01/07/2016 04:19:03.

And I have reviewed many of your posts. I'm still waiting for you reveal the secrets you claim to have as a result of your experiments. (A report, book, video, patent,...)

I expect, those who have had success can recognize similar experimental approaches.
I also understand why they may never tell. The one exception is SANDY KIDD who has shared many insightful tips for us all.

I wish you well and success.

Nate

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products