Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

18 April 2024 01:58

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Nate
Subject: Patents
Question: F.Y.I.
For those who want a clearer understanding of patents:
1. Go to website of "Issues in Science and Technology"
2. Search for Stephen J. Miller
3. Scroll down to "What does a patent mean.pdf"

Or you can find the article at the library, in the spring issue.

Nate
Date: 27 May 2019
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Nitro - 09/06/2019 21:12:54
 Hi Nate

Rather than have your question sit quietly unresponded to (is that even English or English grammar?) on this site that has sadly gone quiet, here is my penny worth:-

You are, I assume from your posts, Americonian as the US patent office uniquely will allow applications for devices that “go against natural physical law” (usually that means Newtonian laws) which, lets face it, is what most posting here are working on or interested in.

Here however, (in the disunited kingdom or in the – er - who knows at the moment while we faff about with leaving, or not, the Common Market, the Maastricht treaty, the European Union, or whatever the Hell it is called this week) we British inventors, theoretically, cannot apply to patent devices that “go against the natural physical laws” (usually that means Newtonian laws).

I say “theoretically”, because amazingly I actually hold a U.K. patent granted for my device “utilising gyrodynamic effects to create impulse propulsion without overall opposite reaction”. This would seem to indicate that my patent examiner accepted that I had smashed the flying hell out of Newton’s third law and thereby acknowledged that I am an absolute genius or (and I don’t favour this possibility in the slightest) that he was pissed as a fart when he read my application and just passed it on for a peaceful life.

The truth is that any patent (U.S. or U.K. or other) is not worth the paper (or computer file) it is written on, unless you or some mega rich person or corporation backing you can afford to fight infringing bastards attacking your patent by infringing (copying) it. That is, of course, assuming you can prove that what you claim as a working anti gravity/reactionless/impulse/whatever drive can be clearly demonstrated by you to really work.

Amazingly, there actually are a precious few devices (mine and others – Hi Whoopy) that work and show that their makers have grasped the basics of what has become known as Nitro’s laws. Alas there are hundreds of others that range between “utter crap” to “close but no cigar” and muddy the waters of those who seek to understand.

Good luck all you seekers.

Kind regards
NM

Report Abuse
Answer: Nate - 05/11/2019 13:22:35
 Dear Nitro,

Thank you for your responses and insights. Having, finally gotten my patent application fully approved ( and paid for $$$ ) i can appreciate what you've said. It was a 6 year struggle!
Ultimately, i had to appeal to the very highest athority and then it got done.

Regards,
Nate

P.S. - Many thanks to Sandy for his encouragement.

Report Abuse
Answer: Nate - 05/11/2019 13:22:40
 Dear Nitro,

Thank you for your responses and insights. Having, finally gotten my patent application fully approved ( and paid for $$$ ) i can appreciate what you've said. It was a 6 year struggle!
Ultimately, i had to appeal to the very highest athority and then it got done.

Regards,
Nate

P.S. - Many thanks to Sandy for his encouragement.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products