Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

27 April 2024 17:53

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Paul Leeder
Subject: human gyroscopes
Question: where in the U.K. can you buy new or used Human gyroscopes and what checks need to be done to enable them to be used at publis events?
Date: 2 February 2006
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: mark richards - 08/03/2006 12:57:48
 Hi Paul
Theres a company in the midlands who manufacture and sell them. WWW.partyworks.com or .co.uk
good luck

Report Abuse
Answer: Jim Hare - 12/03/2006 23:28:18
 We are a manufacture of human gyroscopes.

Check us out @ www.gyrogym.com

We ship all over the world.

Report Abuse
Answer: TheDiceman - 31/03/2006 19:09:03
 Hi i have a gyroscope for sale if your interested. Its the type with a central seat used to test astronauts by nasa. Its £1100 contact me if your interested

Report Abuse
Answer: ian - 18/05/2006 12:05:15
 hi there is a company that makes the challenger and viper gyroscope and other small rides they are called multirides and are in hereford.

Report Abuse
Answer: Gary Ashcroft - 05/07/2006 18:19:40
 Would like to contact TheDiceman Re; Human gyroscope for sale, to ask a few questions, if its still for sale that is- any idea how i can contact him?

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products